- English, Mathematics and ANY other three other subjects.
- Have three “O” levels with a relevant Certificate or Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Applicants with alternative qualifications from recognized Institutions may be considered, subject to approval by the admissions committee.
- Full Time,
- Evening, and Open
- Distance Learning modes of study.
The aim of the Bachelor of Purchasing and Supplies program is to provide students with necessary skills in Purchasing and Supplies management that can enable them to respond to their need for effective management of procurements of public and private enterprises. The specific objectives of this program include:
- To confidence and ability to critically evaluate supply chain requirements.
- To enable learners to develop solutions from moral, professional and academic perspectives.
- To provide students with experience in the development of Supply Chain Systems necessary for solving business problems and making managerial decisions.
- To prepare the candidates to undertake research and pursue Post-graduate studiesdevelop a coherent and broad based coverage of Purchasing and Supplies Management and the underlying principles in the supply chain management.
- To equip the learners with appropriate business skills in Purchasing and Supplies Management.
- To enhance learners
Programme Duration: Four (4) Years
Exemptions may be considered for applicants who hold diplomas, professional qualifications, and/or applicants with proof of prior learning in a related field from recognized institutions.