- English, Mathematics and ANY other three other subjects.
- Have three “O” levels with a relevant Certificate or Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Applicants with alternative qualifications from recognized Institutions may be considered, subject to approval by the admissions committee.
- Full Time
- Open and Distance Learning Modes of Study
The KKMU Bachelor of Science in Economics is designed to produce well educated and adaptable graduates with appropriate knowledge and professional skills to meet the existing needs and demands of industry, commerce, banking, public administration or the more specialized fields of professional or research economics.
It aims to produce graduates who possess
- The necessary skills in quantitative and policy analysis;
- The ability to analyze, synthesize and evaluate economic concepts, issues and data relevant to policy and decision-making in the public and private sectors; and
- A deep appreciation of the economic issues and problems besetting the country, as well as an objective and critical attitude towards policies meant to address them.
Programme Duration: Four (4) Years