STUDY FOR A CBU BUSINESS DEGREE AT KKMU
The Kenneth Kaunda Metropolitan University has a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Copperbelt University (CBU) school of Business to offer CBU undergraduate programmes at KKMU. The MoU provides an opportunity for students to study for a bachelor’s degree accredited by the Copperbelt University, in any of the programmes indicated under the school of business.
The programmes offered include;
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Accountancy.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing.
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance.
- Bachelor of Science in Purchasing and Supply.
To be eligible for admission to the Copperbelt University undergraduate degree programmes offered at KKMU, the applicant should satisfy the following requirements:
- Have ‘O’ credits or better in Mathematics and English, which are compulsory and compose schedule A of the required courses;
- Have ‘O’ level credits or better in either one or two from Schedule B; and
- Have ‘O’ level credits or better in one or two subjects from schedule C to make a total of five subjects
Schedule A (Compulsory)
- English Language,
- Economics, Principles of Accounts
- Commerce, Physics Or Chemistry
- Physical Science, Additional Mathematics
- Geography or History
- Metalwork or Woodwork
- Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing
Agricultural Science, Biology, Engineering Science, Human and Social Biology, Foods and Nutrition, Combined Science, English Literature, A Religious subject, Information Technology and other languages.