The Master of Business Administration – General offered at KKMU is a joint certification programme with the Zambian Open University (ZAOU). The programme is designed to equip candidates for managerial and leadership positions with essential knowledge and skills for effective and strategic approaches that will address challenges across diverse sectors and professional disciplines. Having undergone the programme, graduates will enhance their managerial, professional and leadership skills essential for the application of strategic measures in addressing challenges.
The programme consists of four stages. The first three consist of the taught part of the programme. The fourth stage is dedicated to research which students will be required to undertake, whose findings they will present and defend at the end of the programme.
|Analytical||· PGS 510: Managerial Economics
· PGS 514: Decision Making Techniques
· PGS 520: Managerial Accounting
· PGS 530: Organisational Behaviour
|Functional||· PGS 614: Production and Operations Management
· PGS 620: Corporate Finance
· PGS 630: Strategic Human Resource Management
· PGS 640: Strategic Marketing Management
|Ethics||· PGS 740: Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
· PGS 751: Leadership & Change Management
· PGS 752: Enterprise Management
|Strategy||· PGS 750 Strategic Management|
|Research||· PGS 800 Research Methods